Tuesday 24 November 2015

Add gadget Follower in my blog

When we were required to have followers in our blog, all of us struggled to do it. Many managed to find follower gadgets but in different types and it was hard for me to join their blog because most of the gadgets were not friendly user until I found few friends'blogs like Ustad Dini's which had the most friendly user follower gadget. I adopted it myself and yes it is the easiest way for friends to join our blogs. This is how.

1. Click Layout
2. Click Add Gadgets
3. Do not scroll down the list of gadgets but just click More Gadgets at your upper left.
4. More gadgets will appear. Scroll down to the bottom until you see gadget Follower.
5. Click Follower.

View your blog, you will see the blue column with writings Join this site.

That's it. It is so easy and so simple.

MY DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE JOIN MY SITE ONCE AGAIN. CLICK  Join this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment